Thursday, May 6, 2010

New things in just in time for Mothers Day

These lovely extra large 1000g soap would look fantastic on a rustic plate besides the kitchen sink; great for cleaning or simply rubbing the top to wash your hands{ way better than using your dishwashing detergent}. They sell for $29.
These lovely Tasmanian based candle makers sell this wonderful natural soy wax candle set in recycled fowler jars.....great for a gift for the mum that has everything.

Ah yes our wonderful Cathy Penton charms so beautiful and so unique. Once again a very special gift.






Well the sun is now shining and everything looks like maybe an ok weekend ahead. So for all those gorgeous blogging mums....have a great day and relax...we all deserve it. x



4 comments:

Irene b said...

Good morning my dear, you how I'd like to be there... Thank you for sharing !!! Have a nice week

Janine Marshall said...

Hi Manda,

Love to see what you have in your store. Love the soy candle. Am burning two little candles at the moment in the hall and you can see it from the lounge room. Has a magical feel, I think. I hope you have a fantastic Mothers Day, get throughly spoilt and find some time to do something special for yourself!
Take care
Janine
XXOO
N.W. Coast Tassie

Melissa said...

Hi Amanda I have just started my new blog and just thougth I would let you know that my first post is about the gorgeous gifts my husband bought me for me from your shop (I just love them!)just thought you may want to take a look. love the blog and can't wait to see country living this month.
Melissa

Saqib Khatri said...

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. mothers day beautiful quotes 2019