Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things are arriving in store.......




Lots of fabulous things are now gradually arriving into store. I am really happy with everything and already i am receiving some positive feedback.....which is always good. Today seemed to be a day when my customers all came in and gave me such positive feed back and compliments as if they know that today of all day i needed them. I must admit last week was somewhat of a challenge [to say the least ] and then today all my lovely customers gradually stream in and say lovely things to brighten up my day. I guess initially you start doing something you believe in....or trust is going to work and then after a period of time you also have added incentives and driving forces behind you.....yes its you, my lovely customers. Without you my store would simply not exist and i could no longer do what i love. So thank you to all of you and thank you to all the bloggers that stop by for a sneak peek at what i do. Oh and yes to all those bloggers asking if i am ever going to have an on-line store; i hope to have one up and running before the end of the year.


A beautiful vintage wall plaque.....would look great in a conservatory or garden room, even hanging over a bed in a master bedroom.



5 comments:

Irene b said...

So beautiful !!! I really love everithing...again! Thank you for sharing, love

Jolanda said...

What a great shop, i wished that i lived around rhe corner...greetings, jolanda

It's me said...

Beautiful things!! beautiful vintage wall plaque.. !!

I wanna buy it !! but i can not find the link to your shop???


Have a great even Hugs Ria

Katrina said...

hi Amanda, I so wish I could come and visit! Divine items there :)

Ness Lockyer said...

Wow. The wall plaque is amazing! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad week. I hope you keep going. We all have tough times, but you have to think past that down time to the future and I am glad you are doing that. Your store is amazing and a great inspiration to many. Hope to see you soon.
Ness xx