Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Sorry i haven't been doing any posts of late. I have been busy with various celebrations; friends 50th birthday, husbands birthday and our Wedding Anniversary. Lots happening. Anyway the weather down in little old Tassie has been a bit ordinary lots of rain and more rain. So it has me dreaming of these holiday destinations of where i would like to visit. Maybe strolling down these little back streets in Italy like the two photos above or simply relaxing beside a pool on a sun lounger in Provence in France; either would do just fine. I don't mind the rain it just can be a bit depressing when it doesn't stop. My house is looking like a Chinese laundry with washing absolutely everywhere. If anyone out there in blog land has any suggestions of good holiday places to stay in France give me a comment because we are planning our first overseas trip to France next year.






Photos all via cote de Texas




5 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

...I can give you some info. if you would care to email me.

Regards, Linda (Hobart)

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous images. Makes me want to travel again [soon]. You must be very excited about your first trip to France.

check out Fabulously French blogspot re boutique accomodation
http://fabulouslyfrench.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the planning:) Julie

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the pic with the patio table in the bedroom. Smashing!

Fabulously French said...

Love the photos, if you want to know anything about the area that we are (SW France), just drop me an email. It is lovely here very unspoilt and you can either drive or get the train from Paris or fly direct from the UK to Bergerac airport.

Cordialement,

Leeann

ps I had never heard of those sites before, but cannot say that I have really had a good hunt on the internet as most of my time is spent on hunting for antique bits & pieces for projects that we are working on and I tend to buy decoration items locally where possible.

Lynette said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip one day I hope to travel to France maybe when the kids are older. Stunning images.
Lynette :)