Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi everyone been busy laying on the beach at Binnalong; yes it is the middle of winter and the weather was superb.....we fished, ate drank, read mags and books and listened to my youngest daughter play the guitar. It was very relaxing, i will post some photos soon as i download them onto the computer....i think my daughter Amy, is a bit of a budding photographer. So back to the grind in store with more new stock arriving. I bought 3 original french tables which should be in store in the next couple of weeks....nice to find something directly imported from France. I also have a huge amount of stock arriving from New Zealand.
I thought i would post you some photos of the bags that i make; usually i use handmade laces and braids, and vintage photos copied onto cloth,and vintage buttons.




Flowers from our instore florist, Life is a Bird.








6 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend. It wasn't too good here.
I love those little birds. How much are they?
Ness xx

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Ness's comments make me smile here:) She is always ready to buy! I can imagine how happy she is when she's in the store! The vintage style bags you make look divine. What a clever idea! Your beach trip sounds wonderful even in the middle of a Tasmanian winter. I look forward to the photos. Any time spent by the sea is so soothing and regenerative.

The Vintage Rose said...

Hi Ness, the little birds are 19 dollars each; they are very heavy make a great paper weight Amandaxxx

Fabulously French said...

The vintage bags are gorgeous.I am curious to see what the french tables are like and also what you are buying from NZ.........

A bientot

Leeann

Tales of Whimsy said...

I adore the little wrought iron birds!

Lynette said...

I love the little birds too! Those bags you make are beautiful I love old photos very nice.
Lynette :)